1. Challenger only accepts merchandise purchased directly from Challenger.
2. Returns must meet the following criteria:
a. The merchandise must be in the original condition and never installed on an aircraft.
b. The merchandise must be in original packaging.
c. Paperwork such as invoice, sales receipt, STC, and warranty cards must be included in returns.
3. Returns will be assigned a number and must be referenced in the returned package.
4. Credit will be the original amount minus 20% and the initial shipping. Challenger does not pay shipping to return merchandise.
5. Merchandise purchased from Challenger distributors must be returned to selling distributor using their return policy.
6. Returns based on fit, form or conformity will be reviewed individually.
a. The end user should work with the company that originally sold the product.
b. The distributor should contact Challenger with the details and Challenger will direct accordingly.
c. Service issues must be tracked appropriately. The Challenger representative will guide the process